Monthly Mastermind Group Call
What to expect, and tips to have a great first Mastermind Group Call
MASTERMIND CALL FORMAT:
This once-a-month video conference allows you to collaborate, gain perspective, and grow your company with other small-business owners like you.
Get ready to grow yourself and your business!
Before Your First Mastermind Call:
- View The Mastermind Prep Video
- Take the time to look at other members profiles to learn more about them.
- Download the Zoom software and make sure your video and audio work.
First 5 minutes:
- Welcome to the call from the Mastermind coach
- Review the agenda for the call
- Welcome new members
Next 15 minutes:
- High-level updates on last month's commitment items.
- Status report on your current strategic priorities.
*First Call? Don't worry, well cover this!
Next 60 minutes:
- Mastermind coach opens the call for group discussion
- Great sample questions to ask the group:
- "I'm currently dealing with (fill in the blank), how have you approached this before?"
- "What have you all done when (fill in the blank) happened in your business?"
- "My team member did (fill in the blank), how would you respond to that?"
- "I need to work on (fill in the blank) in our business, how did you all begin on that?"
- "How do you keep up morale as a leader when you feel burned out?"
- "I'm looking to develop a leadership team; how do I start?"
- "I'm merging with another business, help me think through how to do this well."
- "I'm not one for conflict, how do I coach my team without coming across harshly?"
**As you can see, ALL kinds of questions are asked on the Mastermind calls. Bring us what's on your mind and we'll dive into it together!
Last 10 minutes:
- Mastermind coach prepares group for next months call and asks for follow up item
- "What do you intend to accomplish before the next call"
- Communicate - If you can't make the call please notify your coach immediately via email.
- Be mindful - Keep your updates concise so we can have as much time as possible for discussion.
- Be Consistent - Your participation in the Mastermind is crucial to everyone's success.
- Have Fun - This is a time to have a candid conversation about your business. Everyone on the call is here to help and support you get better! Don't hold back.
What happens on your Mastermind, stays on your Mastermind. This is a safe space to be open and honest and protecting one another's privacy is extremely important.